Main Menu

03 июля 2015

Pendant on the dresser / Подвеска на комод

Hello friends!

I present my new project - pendant on the dresser in the style Shabby / Vintage. I decided to do in the blue and violet tones - they are my favorite. A carved pictures no one will not leave indifferent. Pendant is made from my favorite paper MajaDesign, collection Vintage Summer Basics, Vintage Autumn Basics. I sit and I can not stop looking))



Привет друзья!

Представляю свой новый проект - подвеска на комод в стиле Shabby/Vintage. Решила сделать в голубых и фиолетовых тонах - они мои любимые. А вырезанные фотографии ни кого не оставят равнодушными. Подвеску делала из моей любимой бумаги MajaDesign, коллекции Vintage Summer Basics, Vintage Autumn Basics. Сижу и не могу налюбоваться))





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий